I FINALLY FINISHED MY BOOK!
JUST BRING IT TO TWO EMS PRESS!
Two Ems Press is a small print shop in the small town of Madison Connecticut. The company offers authors printing and binding of short-run books.
- Your Books are produced with either hard or soft covers.
- Your Books are produced in standard sizes such as 4.5” x 5.5” (the preferred size for most authors) or 8.5 x 11.
- Your Books’ Covers and Pages are produced on printing papers chosen for the best output by the up-to-date printing and binding machinery at Two Ems.
- Your Books’ Printing Inks can be black or full-color on any page, including covers. (Most authors choose to have photographs on the covers.)
- Your Books’ files based on Microsoft Word, Word Perfect or almost any other word processing software are the best way to deliver your book’s verbal content.
- Your Books’ Artwork or Photographs should be sent as jpg files in order to achieve optimum reproduction.
- If you want your book printed exactly as your PDF file is set, there will be only basic file setup charges. A basic book of fewer than 100 pages of text will cost about $95 for the first book and $20 for successive books.
- When you have finished writing, the first thing to do is make a backup of your book file.
The second thing to do would be to contact Two Ems Press at 203-245-8211. We will then invite you to consult with us in person, bringing a copy of your file. Together, we will discuss your goals for your readers.
- To make your book reader-friendly, we offer experienced editors and designers. Their efforts include: copy editing, substantive editing and book design and/or illustrations. Combined, those services help pull the reader into your story.
- After that consultation, and a down payment, we go to work on your book.
Proofing usually has three stages. First is a page proof showing all text and illustration, usually in black ink, as set into our actual-size printing file. Second proof is a bound book with all pages, including front matter and front and back covers. Final proof is complete with covers. Any changes, after that proof, are charged as author’s alterations.
YOU WILL BE EXCITED TO HOLD YOUR BOOK IN YOUR HAND.
Contact us now at 203-245-8211 or CSR@Two-Ems.com.
List of published books:
Life Lessons: A Physician’s Perspective
by Dr. Lee D. Katz
Lee Katz, a local, retired Yale Physician and professor tells stories from his career as a doctor while relating them to life lessons. Funny, heartwarming, and insightful, this book is not just for people in the medical profession, but for anyone looking to improve their understanding of the world, and people.
For book orders or more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hiding In Plain Sight
by Orlene Allen Gallops
This book is a harrowing account of a woman discovering the tragic past of her family. After discovering the signature of a Rabbi on her parents’ wedding certificate, Orlene Gallops is sent down a journey of uncovering the truth of her family history, shrouded in mystery for decades.
For book orders or more information: email@example.com
The Magical Life of an Ice Folliette
by Marlene Beckman
A wonderful book following the life of Marlene Beckman, a now retired figure skater. From traveling across country with the Ice Follies, performing incredible and creative shows, to her own love story with her husband, Marlene has led a truly magical life.
For book orders or more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Sun and The Moon
by Leora Neeley
This book of poems chronicles the love story between two people. While each poem is an incredible read on its own, the story that unfolds subtly throughout is heartwarming to experience.
For book orders or more information: email@example.com